We welcome you to visit and meet our dedicated team and see for yourself what we have to offer!
- PT, OT, and/or Speech Therapy based on your tolerance level and rehabilitative needs
- RN oversight and availability 24 hours a day;
- Frequent visits by a rehabilitation physician, most often an acute-care hospitalist
- Multidisciplinary, collaborative team approach
- Specialty nursing training and frequent in-servicing and consultation on the latest techniques and practices by company-based nurse consultant team.
- Weekly team conference and daily team meeting with interdepartmental management team
- State of the art therapy gyms and rehabilitation technology
- Visit as desired/no visiting hours
Highlights of San Luis Transitional Care:
- San Luis Obispo’s only freestanding short-term transitional rehabilitation facility.
- Staffed 24-Hours per day with a team of health professionals who provide post-acute care tailored to your specific healthcare needs.
- Aggressive rehabilitative services include: Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies.
- Special clinical care includes: Oxygen Therapy, Intravenous Therapy, and Consulting Registered Dietician.
- Wound care management
- Insurance Verification and Authorization Services
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Patient Resource Education
- Discharge Planning Coordination for Patients and Families.
- Family Homecare Training
- Full-Service Beauty Salon