- Daily physical, occupational, and speech therapies
- Care management and support
- Intravenous medications and fluids
- Wound care
- Respiratory treatments including CPAP and BiPAP
Services included in the private suite rate
- 24-hour licensed nursing care
- Individualized plan of care ordered by a physician
- Restorative nursing services as ordered by a physician
- Nutritional assessment and therapeutic diets
- Room and board
- Personal care products
- Laundry service
Services not included in the private rates, but billable to secondary insurances when appropriate:
- Therapy (physical, occupational, speech, respiratory)
- Medications and pharmacy supplies
- X-ray services
- Laboratory services
How will I pay for my stay?
We accept Medicare, HMOs, and private insurance. If Medicare or HMO will not cover your stay at San Luis Transitional Care, we offer the below private pay rates.
Semi-Private Suite – $600 per day
Private Suite – $1,200 per day
Call (805) 545-7575 ext. 110 today to get more information and schedule your stay.